Argh!

I've been feeling flustered the last several days. Things are stressing me out, and they are the same old problems I've been dealing with for a long time. I don't feel I should really be complaining, because I know there are people worse off than me. I am just trying to be thankful for the things I have, the people in my life, and my relatively good health right now.

My ARGH moment of the day, however, has to do with part of  my ride home from rehab earlier. I usually like to drive through the campus of my alma mater when I drive home from rehab (or Lewiston for that matter). I realize, as a former student there, that I need to watch for students and faculty walking around as I drive through. I also realize that as a driver (and a former student there who used to drive around the campus trying to find a parking spot), that I must drive very slowly. Like maybe 20mph at the least. I usually drive slower than that! Because I realize, as a former student there, that some students don't even pay attention to the road when they are crossing it.

Like today.

Miss Pink Sweatshirt decided to step out right in front of my car. Right AFTER she stopped at the sidewalk, looked at me as I was slooooowly approaching her area, waited for a few seconds (which I thought meant she was waiting for me to pass!), and then stepped right into the road only a foot in front of my car! I had to slam on the breaks! Miss Pink Sweatshirt didn't even look at me then, only kept walking while playing around with her phone. I was so irate!!!

ARGH!!!!!

I should've honked the horn. I could've rolled down the window and yelled at her. But no. I'm not that kind of person, and I just ended up being quite pissy for the rest of my drive home, which in turn made me kinda pissy at everyone driving around me. lol I'm glad I'm home and off the road for the rest of the day!!

Comments

Hi. I just came across your blog. I've been researching Eisenmenger Syndrome all week...I suspect I have it. Here is my story: 6 years ago I got sick during my 1st pregnancy. I was weak all the time, passed out a lot, etc. etc. Of course, it was attributed to being pregnant and not taken seriously. But I have stayed sick, off and on, for the last 6 years-it comes in waves. I found out 6 months ago I have an ASD hole, which has been repaired. I am still very sick. Every day I suffer from headaches, shortness of breath, tightness in my chest, palpatations, dizziness, and weakness if my arms and legs. I know I need a Dr. to properly diagnose me, but does this sound like Eisenmengers? Can it come and go? I will be sick for a few weeks...to a few months, and then get better for a few months-back and forth. What do you think?
I haven't had time to read much of your blog yet, but what I have read, I've enjoyed. Thanks!!!
Crystal

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day