March Madness

March seemed to arrive quietly on Thursday, with weather on that day and yesterday that was decent and abnormal for this time of year. I ventured out yesterday to run some errands because I knew from weather reports that we were in for some big time winds for last night and all day today. And wow, they weren't kidding! My county apparently had some of the highest wind gusts clocking in at 69mph! I had a horrible night sleep listening to those winds hitting the house. I kept jolting awake every hour, and wasn't able to go back to sleep very well, and by the time I drifted off again, another wicked gust would wake me up! It was awful! The winds didn't get any better all day today. I'm glad I didn't have anywhere to go! They are finally starting to die down tonight, so maybe I'll be able to get a much better night's sleep!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day