Busting My Butt!

I am amazed at how much I have gotten accomplished today. Of course, this probably means that tomorrow, I will be exhausted. So while I'm happy with getting so much dumb, my dumb ass will pay for it tomorrow! Well, I really hope not!

After chatting with a friend for almost an hour, I finally exercised. I walked only half a mile today, but that's pretty darn good considering how long it's been since I was on the treadmill last! I did all my stretches and weight-lifting at a slow pace, and then I finally finished. And it felt good!

And it apparently gave me some needed energy, because I then proceeded to take down all my Christmas decorations! The entire process took me about an hour and a half, since I really tried to pace myself. I know I probably should have let someone come over and help me, but I'm a hard-headed Virgo, and I wanted to do it myself. I took the Christmas tree down bit by bit, rested in between when I needed to, but I got it done! The most exciting part was putting up the things I got for Christmas! I have a beautiful nesting doll set, with a total of 10 wooden dolls. The last 2 look so tiny! I got a nice candle set from Pier 1 from a friend. I have the snowglobe set out from Euan. Plus, I have all my snowmen candles and figures around the living room. I love snowmen, and it's nice that they don't have to be put away until the end of winter! I also dusted the living room. So needless to say, I got a lot done!! I drew the line on the vacuum, though. There are needles from the tree on the rug, and Mittens fur where he went behind the tree is also strewn about. Perhaps I'll vacuum tomorrow, or another time, because if I did it today, I really would hate myself!

Well, now that I've sat down for 15 minutes, I think I need a nap!! lol

Comments

you were a whirling dervish (is that spelled right?) I managed to get most of my studio re-organized over the holiday and was so proud of myself...... soon I will go buy my new shelving.

You take good care of yourself and don't work too hard:):):)
judi
V said…
Happy New Year & take care of yourself.
V
You sure are getting a ton of stuff done - good for you! I wish I was...

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day