A Stolen Quiz! Thanks Mort!!


1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? I started a support group for Pulmonary Hypertension.

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? My main resolution for 2005 was to meet Euan by the end of the year. We cut it close by meeting on Dec. 27th, but at least we finally did! Yes, I have made a couple resolutions for 2006-exercise and creating a website for jewelry. So far, I'm getting the exercise back in gear!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes! My best friend, Erin, gave birth right at the beginning of 2005. And my sister, Mandy, gave birth in June. I became an aunt twice in one year! :)

4. Did anyone close to you die? Erin's father passed away this year.

5. What countries did you visit? I think I went to Canada a couple times, but that's no biggie. lol

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? I'd like to have a boyfriend, and a cure for PH.

7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The days Sydney and Hailey were born. I felt so much love for them the first time I met them, and so much love for Erin and Mandy for having them. :)

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? That would have to be getting the support group together.

9. What was your biggest failure? Not writing a story, yet again.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I got a couple colds in 2005, but nothing serious. The worst injury was when I somehow sprained my neck after waking up in the summer of last year. Gosh, that was horrible!

11. What was the best thing you bought? Hmm, I don't really get to buy myself stuff since I don't have the money. But I'd have to say at the moment, I love the new CD walkman I bought with money I got for Christmas. Oh, and my Sideways DVD!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? No one that I can think of at the moment, surprisingly.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? There are a couple people whose behavior I was shocked at, but I can't really say who they are here.

14. Where did most of your money go? Do you really have to ask? Fashion, dahling!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? I was really looking forward to Mandy having a baby.

16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Any of Mariah Carey's new songs. She really had a big comeback this year.

17. Compared to this time last year, you are: Still struggling to get by financially, even with a bigger "raise" than expected in my disability check.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? More reading, I didn't read as much as I usually do.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Stressing about my money issues.

20. How will you be spending Christmas? Well, I spent Christmas with my family at my parents' house down the street.

21. How would you rather be spending Christmas? I spent Christmas how I always love to, with my family. :)

22. Did you fall in love in 2005? Nope, I really didn't bother with men in 2005. lol

23. How many one-night stands? Nope, not in 2005.

24. What was your favoriteTV program? I have quite a few, but one new program that I really got into was Medium.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate is such a strong word. But the answer is no.

26. What was the best book you read? The 6th Harry Potter book, can't wait til the 7th one comes out!!

27. What was your greatest musical discovery? That would be The Killers, I like a lot of the songs I've heard.

28. What did you want and get? I wanted my sister to have a healthy and safe pregnancy, and she did!

29. What did you want and not get? I wanted somehow to get more money, but I didn't get as much as I wanted. lol

30. What was your favorite film of this year? The Chronicles of Narnia, I started watching it in 2005, and it ended in 2006. lol

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I had a birthday party at my parents' house with most of my friends, and I turned 30!!

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Only one thing? I guess I would have to say I wish the armed forces in Iraq could have come home to their families.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? I pretty much stuck with my usual colors of black, red, white, some blues. I also stuck with jeans. This year I really got into tank tops during the summer. And I tried to accessorize with my jewelry!

34. What kept you sane? My friends, my family, my little nieces. The love I have for everyone close around me. And my cat.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Gwen Stefani, I just love her.

36. What political issue stirred you the most? The war.

37.Who did you miss? I always miss my sister, Lisa. Since she moved to North Carolina a few years ago, we see her only a couple times a year. I wish traveling was easier for me. I'd go see her more often if I could!

38. Who was the best new person you met? Well, I think I'll answer this question this way: I got 2 separate circle of friends to meet together this year, and now we like to hang out a lot. It's been a lot of fun!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: People with similar health concerns are a great support to each other. I have truly found this out by starting my support group, and on the message boards on PHA.

Comments

Hi Colleen - I'm finally stopping by and getting caught up! Great answers - one of my favorite shows is Medium too. I was surprised it's so good, hadn't really expected it to be. I can't wait to see your jewelry site!!! Good luck & much happiness to you in the New Year. Big Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day