A New Year!


Today is the first day of 2006! I find it so hard to believe that half a decade has gone by. Why is it that time seems to fly when you get older? At least it seems that way to me! So, now that I'm facing a new year, I have some goals in mind, and also some hopes. Here they are, in no particular order!

*I have a goal to get back into exercising like I was doing 2 years ago. No more of this on and off stuff! I hope to walk almost every day, even if it's only for a short amount of time. Any time is better than no time walking, and I got into the habit if not doing anything at all for the past couple months! Bad!!

*I have a goal to create a website for my jewelry. I am told this is not hard, which is nice. My only problem is not having a digital camera, so trying to borrow someone's might be the most difficult part! But I have the winter (this is a winter goal, actually, not an end-of-the-year goal!), so hopefully I'll get it done!!

*I have a goal to continue to bring about awareness of PH, to the people in my commuity and beyond. I hope to continue having support group meetings here, and I am hoping that those who participate would like to also be involved in perhaps a fundraiser of some sort. I am also hoping that 2006 is the year that there will be a cure for PH!

*I have hopes of a new relationship, whether it be with Euan or someone else. I don't make a big deal out of this one, though. If something happens, it happens. If not, well then maybe in 2007! I am happy with my life, and spending time with family and friends. Having someone in my life, to me, would be a bonus, not a necessity.

*I still have hopes that maybe I'll publish something. Which is silly to say since I haven't written anything other than journal entries for months now. But who knows, I go through stages where I want to write, so maybe I'll be inspired this year.

*I have hopes that all the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan will return home this year to their families and friends. While I know that I can't directly bring them hope, I can pray that they will get to come home very soon! It's about time they do come home.

I have many other hopes, but those are the ones I'd really like to see happen in 2006. I wish everyone who has hopes and dreams for this new year much success on whatever they are. I hope this year is a great one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day