Highs And Lows

The past several days have been kinda yucky for me in some ways, and not so bad in others. Ever since the sweeping incident on Tuesday, I've been either kinda tired, really tired, or just plain exhausted. Wednesday, I was really tired, but I made a banana bread, and chatted with Euan most of the afternoon. That meant I didn't get a nap. By the time Wednesday night came around, I was rather beat. Thursday, I woke up around 1oam, which is a rare occurence, and felt like I never slept. I was so frustrated. I did put a load of laundry in, but I spent most of my day sleeping. Every time I woke up, I still didn't feel all that rested! By evening, it wasn't too bad, but still, I was rather annoyed. Friday was a bit better, I was only kinda tired. My mom came over and helped me with some things around the house, including vacuuming, changing the bedding, and Swiffering. I wanted to ask her to dust, but I thought that was pushing it. lol I did wash my dishes and cleaned all the fish while she was here. I rested a little after she left, and then I babysat for an hour. So it was a better day, that's for sure!

Today I woke up around 7:30 to take my Revatio, and use the bathroom (I got attacked by the cat on the way back to my room, good thing I was wearing my thick socks!!), and went back to bed. A few minutes later, I realized I was seeing an aura, or stars, in my left eye. Nooooooo, was my first thought! Despite covering my eyes with the blanket to make sure it was really dark, the stars kept coming stronger. Darn it, a migraine!! I laid in bed for half an hour hoping it would go away, but finally I had to just give up and went to get an Excedrin Migraine. I HATE taking that so early in the morning!! I laid back down again after, but never really got any more sleep, so I eventually got up around 9. I didn't get the headache because I took the Excedrin, but I just felt weird!!

Despite the weirdness, I did go out for awhile today. I need to pick up some meds, and after I did that, I went to my Dad's shop so he check out the odd noise I was hearing in the back of my car. Sure enough, it was what I thought. My muffler! The part that connects it broke, and it was bobbing. My Dad wired it up, but said it didn't really look like I needed a new one yet, but he'd let me know! I would get a new muffler for free, though, from the place I got one 4 years ago. I think I'd just have to pay for labor. Anyway, I hope it's not needed for now, because that's really not in my budget!

After my Dad's, I went to get my glasses fixed, since the teeny weeny little screw fell out of the right side last night, and I couldn't see out of that eye! lol I only wear my glasses to read before bed, I wear my contacts almost all the time! Then after that, I stopped by Mandy's to chat for a bit and see the kids. My niece was trying to show me kangaroo hops, and really dangerous belly flop she considered a dolphin! I was worried she'd hit her face on the floor!!

I went to another store after leaving Mandy's, but then went home after since I suddenly was tired! It was really nice to be out today, though. Even though it was still kinda chilly, the sun was brilliant and it just made it pleasant! I spent the rest of my day resting, napping, and just hanging out. I spent an hour in the dark for Earth Hour tonight, but I have to admit that I still had my computer on for it! Ooops!! lol

Anyway, it's just interesting to me how I could go from having a couple tiring days, to one day when I'm almost flat on my back resting and sleeping, and then another couple days where I'm doing ok. It's kinda aggravating sometimes. I wish it was more consistently good days! I think part of the problem is that I'm still awaiting warmer days, which are right around the corner!! I can't wait to open my windows and let some fresh air in! I can't wait until all the snow finally melts!! And TULIPS, I can't wait for those! I'll be so happy when all this stuff happens!!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day