Where To Start??

It seems like a ton of things happened in the past couple days! It's probably not a ton, but it's all jumbled up in my head, so I need to unload! lol

Sunday, pretty much the same as Saturday. I felt a tiny bit better, but too much. I finally finished writing down all the recipes I wanted onto cards, and filed them in the recipe box! I had to laugh, the most recipes I have are for pasta dishes, and sweets! I think the only thing I want to do to the box is glue a bead on it to make it easier to open. I have to search through my beads to see if I have one that will look nice on it! But I was happy to get the project done! I now have only one cookbook left that I bought from my church, and the box, and there is so much space on my counter!! Yay!!

Monday, it was very spring-like here!! I definitely wanted to get out and run a couple errands. My dad called me on his lunch break, and told me to call my mom to see if she was going out, so that I could bring my car down to his shop so he could change the oil, etc, and my mom could bring me where I needed to go. So I made arrangements with her, and when it was time to go, I couldn't start my car! The poor gal, she's only been driven about a handful of times this winter since I've been sick or getting rides from other people. I called my dad, and he told me he'd come to jump my car so I could bring it down to his shop still. He told me my battery died and that I'd need a new one, and that actually I should have needed one 5 years ago, considering my car will be 10 years old next month! I have to keep my car in tip top shape considering I will never be able to afford a new one! :(

Anywho, we dropped off my car at the shop, and my mom and I did several errands. I thoroughly enjoyed the lovely weather! It got up to 60 degrees! It made me long for spring so much more! Of course today, it's cold again, and we are currently in an ice storm! So much for the nice weather!!

I also emailed my PH doctor and his two nurse practitioners yesterday about my left lung, because it's been a bit achy the past few days. I wanted to know if it's still part of the recovery process from pneumonia, or if it might be something else. My doctor got back to me almost immediately, which was nice! He told me recovery is definitely a long process, and suggested another CT scan to make sure there isn't something else going on. So I called my PCP, and she has set one up for Friday morning. I hope there is nothing else, but at least I'll know one way or the other!

Today started off around 8:30am when I awoke to my oxygen machine turning off. We had lost power! It was kinda weird, since my area of Niagara Falls hardly ever loses power. I got up, put my eyes in, and tried to listen to the radio to see if there was any news about it. I was in my hallway outside the bathroom wondering what to do if it lasts too long, when I heard the heater click back on! So the outage only lasted about 20 minutes, which was good! My mom called to make sure my power was back on, and said if it didn't come on rather soon, she would have picked me up to go to my sister's house. I wouldn't have gone because Mandy and the kids are so sick!! My mom is just silly!! lol

So because I was up, I fixed some breakfast and went to read my online stuff that I read every morning. I was checking my email when I realized that I got a comment from Judi about my Artsy Essay contest entry, and I won!! I was very surprised, but so excited!! My dream date on Valentine's Day won a major award! hehe Well, the award is one of Judi's wonderful artworks. Which one, I have no idea, but I love almost everything she does! I also get to put a lovely award icon in my blog, which I will do whenever I'm done with this entry!

Ok, I must go to bed. I'm so tired, and I've made so many typos that I keep correcting while writing this. I can't wait to read it tomorrow and see how many grammatical errors there might be. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day