Irritated!

Today I decided to sweep the kitchen floor. It so needed it, with litter from the box scattered around, and furballs in places I usually can't see until I sweep. I hate sweeping. I usually take a long time and slowly do it. It's not like I have a huge kitchen, but I purposely take at least 20-25 minutes sweeping. I was completely exhausted afterward today. It was just a little aggravating, to say the least. I did eventually lay down for a nap, but I just really hate how something that seems so simple just isn't quite that in my world.

I'm also irritated at the crap I'm seeing fall from the sky at the moment. It's half rainy, half snowy, all cold out!! When will this end?? I really don't like how early Easter was this year, because I'm totally expecting the weather to be different now, and it's just not. My only hope is that come April 1st, Mother Nature will truly decide we've had enough, and start warming the place up!!

Well I must nuke dinner now, leftovers!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry you are having a rough day!!
Yea, sometimes it is so irritating at something you would think was so simple..Hey, Well are we are not Simple folks..LOL
Just hang in there with the weather, I will hope and pray it gets warmer and not so gloomy for you very soon!!
We all have these days..It will pass.
Take care:))
Listen to some 80s music or sit and look at your beautiful painting...Have a martini if you can:))
Hugs,
Jen
Anonymous said…
Phriend, the birds have returned to Missouri so it can't be long before they are there. Hang in there! ali
BLAZER PROPHET said…
It's global warming, remember?

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day