Celebration



Today I spent time with my 2 best friend's as we celebrated Eve's wedding from last September with about 100 people. The predicted weather for today was full of thunderstorms and clouds, but the actual weather turned out to be mostly cloudy with some brief appearances of the sun. It was pretty comfortable! The restaurant was right on Lake Erie, and it was so relaxing. Everyone seemed to enjoy the easy atmosphere! I'm happy for Eve. Her husband seems to be a lot better than the first one, and he even likes us! lol I've seen how much he's been supportive to her in many situations, and especially most recently with her brother's passing. So I truly wish them much happiness and love for the rest of their lives! It really was a great afternoon!

Comments

sunshine said…
Congrats to your friends, may they have a wonderful life together!!!

I am glad you enjoyed the celebration :)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day