Exhausting Day And A Shout Out

Yesterday I didn't do too much. A lady I know came over to see how to alter my dress for my sister's wedding in September. Mandy came over with the kids so that Mrs. C. could also fix my niece's dance costume. After Mrs. C. left, Mandy, the kids and I hung out on my front porch for maybe an hour. The kids played with sidewalk chalk for quite some time before their focus shifted to matchbox cars. Eventually they left, and I got my dishes done, some stuff ordered on Amazon, and dinner made. I was pretty tired when I went to bed, but didn't think I'd be even more exhausted when I got up this morning. I wanted to go back to bed while showering. Not good! Somehow I managed to get 3 loads of laundry done, but when my stuff was in the dryer, I finally tried taking a nap for awhile. I had broken sleep because stuff kept waking me up: a phone call, the doorbell, and then my alarm to take my 3pm medicine. Eventually I tried just laying on the bed again, Mittens joined me, and I sorta got some rest. I did feel a bit better in the evening. I'm just hoping my entire week isn't like this. I think it's the busiest week I'll have in the next couple months. My nephew graduates from preschool on Wednesday morning. My niece graduates from Kindergarten on Thursday. Friday is her dance recital, and then Saturday is the stag and doe for my sister and future brother-in-law. I'm finding it overwhelming! And especially if this tiredness crap doesn't go away. Ugh. Crossing my fingers that everything works out!!

I'm going to give a shout out to a fellow blogger I somehow "met" many months ago. I'm jealous because she lives in the Cayman Islands, and she gets to wear sandals way more than I can in a year!! lol She has been participating in a 100-day Photo Challenge, and her final day is on Wednesday! I'm quite impressed that she has kept up with it. I have read her blog every day and wonder if I can do the challenge myself. I'm not too sure, but maybe I'll try it sometime?? Anyway, besides celebrating the end of the Photo Challenge, she will also be celebrating her 2 year blog birthday on Wednesday! In honor of these special accomplishments, she is having a "Picture Perfect Giveaway!" She's making the entry for this contest quite easy, including mentioning her giveaway in a blog post (which I am doing now! hehe). If you are interested in taking a look at her blog, please visit Such Life In the Tropics (which can also be found by scrolling down and finding the button with the starfish underneath my list of blog friends to the left side of the screen!). Happy Reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day