A PH Kind Of Day

This week I exercised for 4 days in a row. While I think that is pretty good, and I was hoping to go for 5 today, my body screamed otherwise. Not only did I go to rehab yesterday morning, but I also went shopping for several hours in the afternoon after lunch with Renee, and wow, were my legs and feet just killing me. I was so exhausted by 8pm last night, but struggled to stay up until 10:30, when I just couldn't take it any longer. I was in bed by 10:45, and when K. texted me at 11:15 I was almost asleep. I got up this morning around 10am, but still, my body was telling me it wanted to crawl back under the covers. So what do I call this kind of day that is mostly utter exhaustion?? It's a PH day. It's a day when my body and lungs just don't want to do a thing because I've totally dragged them to the ground, run them over with my car, and then stomped on them for good measure. Ok, yes that's an exaggeration, but that's how I felt for most of the morning!! So I finally couldn't take it anymore around 1pm, and I went to take a nap. After that, I felt much better and was able to get some things done in the afternoon. I still considered exercising after dinner, but I decided (for once!) not to push myself. I made a necklace for myself, and then watched a movie. So it was a pretty calm day today, which is something I needed!! I'm glad for the rest, because my weekend will be busy with friends tomorrow, and going to K.'s on Sunday!! Yay!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day