Happy Birthday Wishes

I am thinking of my beautiful Grandma K. today, as she celebrates her 89th birthday with family who live much closer to her than I do. I wish I could be there as well! I did call her last night to wish her a happy birthday, and we chatted for a bit. You would never know my Grandma was 89. She certainly doesn't look it at all (which is a YAY for me since I have her genes!!). Besides the need for a walker nowadays, she's very healthy. Her doctor told her a couple years ago that she could be around for another 10 years, and she said, "Oh gosh, I hope not!!" lol  So today I'm thinking of her and hoping she gets to celebrate at least a few more birthdays in the years to come!! She is a special lady!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day