And Sunshine's questions are: (insert loud drum roll here if you wish!)
1. If you could go to any place right now where would you go? I'd love to be in Hawaii right now!!
2. What do you keep handy at your night stand? My night stand is used for my glasses (which I hardly wear, bad!), a basket I've had since I was a flower girl in my aunt's wedding many moons ago, and my alarm clock with huge numbers that I've had since I was a teen!
3. When you were a kid, what was your family game? Hmm, I don't think we had a family game. I know my sisters and I used to make up all kinds of games when we were little! I think our favorite was Piggy. Don't ask!! LOL
4. What's your favorite kinds of food to cook? I love to make soups. 90% of the time I never follow a recipe for a soup, I just get broth, and chop things up that I like to eat, throw them in the pot, and voila. I've got soup!! And usually a ton of it!!
5. What are 3 things you can't live without? I couldn't live without my phone, my Sony mp3 player, and my little guy (Mittens, of course!).
6. If you could change somebody's life today, who would you help and how? If I had the money to do it, I would help my parents. I would pay off their debt so they would not have to worry about how to pay for things when my dad is no longer working.
7. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on? Hmm. I'd have a hard time giving up the internet. I know, how sad is that?? But really, since I haven't been able to work, the internet has been a huge part of my life. I don't know what I would do without it completely!!
8. If you could change your name, what would you name yourself? Gosh, this is something I've never even considered! I honestly have to say with my red hair and green eyes, that Colleen really does fit well with me! lol
9. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish? Of course, I am a bit biased, but I truly would wish for a cure for those living with Pulmonary Hypertension.
10. Where would you like to go on your next vacation? Well, I am really trying to plan for Orlando, FL for the PH conference! And even though it would be a very busy three days, I'd still consider it a vacation since I never get to go places like that!! I think as long as I get to squeeze in SeaWorld, I'd be a very happy camper!!
11. What is your favorite blog to read everyday? I read several blogs every day. I don't really have a favorite! I think they are all really neat since every single one of them talks about very different topics!
Now, I am supposed to create my own questions and tag people so they can respond in their own blogs. However, since I have no idea who really reads my blog a lot, I'm going to just ask the questions and leave it open for anyone to answer in their blogs! If you do answer them, please just leave me a comment so that I can come and see how you've answered them!!
1. What do you look forward to on the weekend?
2. You are given $10,000. You're not allowed to spend it on yourself. What do you do with the money??
3. What is the best gift you've ever received?
4. What was your most favorite vacation?
5. What is your idea of a perfect friend?
6. Name a book you loved, and tell why.
7. If you had to live in a different time, what would it be and why?
8. What is your favorite season, and why?
9. What is your favorite store, or place to shop?
10. What was life in high school like for you?
11. What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your lifetime, if you haven't already done so?
Have fun answering the questions! I hope I didn't make them too hard!! lol