Computer Woes :(

Well folks, the inevitable has happened. My computer has died. :( I can no longer turn it on, and it's not even worth the money to fix it since it's considered "old." Five years isn't old in my opinion, but in computer years, it's probably about a million years old. So, I won't be able to write in my journal quite often until I figure out how to get a new one. I'm at my mom's right now using hers. She only lives down the street, so I could come harass her every day to use the computer. lol We'll see. Anyhow, hope all of you are enjoying yourselves, doing whatever you are doing. I have been getting my journal alerts, but it's so hard reading them all and catching up when I'm not on my computer on a daily basis! So, I'm sure I'll be reading a lot when I get back online for good!

Oh, and my sister hasn't had her baby yet. Her due date was yesterday, and nothing! A lot of people say she doesn't even look like she'll be ready for another 2 weeks. Thank goodness they aren't saying that in front of her, for she would definitely attack someone. lol

Talk to y'all soon! :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
Don't cha think your Mom would love a daily visit from her favourite melondaughter? Comment from luvmort - 6/13/05 8:22 AM

lolol remember- soph was 2 1/2 weeks late... Comment from maidothemist - 6/12/05 7:41 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day