I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!!

It's official folks, I'm back!! The computer has been up for a couple days, but I finally got back online today. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! How I miss having my own computer! Sure, I was able to check my email on my mom's computer, or my sister's. But trying to write online at my audience seemed to attract an audience. Mainly, my mother. lol Seriously, she would often hover over me to "tell me something" as I typed email. Oh well, that's done and over with! I have my new computer, and hopefully I'll have it for a zillion more years to come! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
'bout time! Comment from luvmort - 6/28/05 4:48 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day