Laundry!

It's an absolutely gorgeous day today! It's warm (although for some people, they probably feel like they are melting), and there is a very nice breeze blowing around out there. I have every window in my apartment open, and it's just yummy nice in here! Of course, my sister will want the a/c on pretty soon, so I'll turn it on, but keep my vents closed. I am not one who loves a/c! And people think I'm nuts. That's ok, I am!

So what's the best thing to do on a sunny, breezy day like this? Laundry! I am washing some sheets and my blanket. The blanket is out on the line now, with about 15 clothespins to hold it down. I sure hope it doesn't fly anywhere! I like hanging laundry outside, except for 2 things: 1) I live on a corner with no fence around the yard, so I'm afraid someone stupid would try to steal something; 2) I'm always worried on windy days like this that my laundry is going to fly around the neighborhood!

Here I go, back outside to play laundry guard! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day