Sad News

One of my best friends called me this morning to tell me her father passed away last night. I feel terrible for her and her family. He had not been doing well for several months, and it is a blessing that he is no longer suffering. But still, he had 9 children, and a very loving wife who will miss him very much. I pray that they will be able to be strong and support one another during this time. I also pray that I can be strong for my friend, even though I have been very sad for her all morning.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
(((((((((((((((Colleen)))))))))))))) I know you were dreading this news. I am so sorry.Comment from maidothemist - 6/27/05 6:42 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day