Pimpin' A New Show

I usually never watch tv once all my shows end for the summer. But NBC had to start a new tv show every Thursday that I now enjoy watching! It's called Hit Me Baby One More Time. It's actually quite entertaining! The artist or band plays their song that made them well-known during the first round. The second round is their version of a song that is out today. There have been some interesting covers, let me tell ya!

The first week's winner was Arrested Development. How I LOVED that group back in the 80s! This week's winner was Vanilla Ice. Kinda funny. I wanted The Knack to win, but whatever. They only take the audience vote. It's so funny to see some of the bands come back and sing their hit song. Some of the members just look so old. The guys in Flock of Seagulls kinda scared me last week. lol But, it's a fun show to watch, and good songs are played!! I'm not sure how long it's supposed to run, but it's a least one show I will watch this summer! Besides my soap (Passions, another NBC show. Hmmmm).

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
"Passions" is so much fun! Comment from luvmort - 6/11/05 6:13 AM

I was going to watch this last night to see if it's any good, but forgot! Glad to hear it's worth the watch. Ought to be interesting to see what ev1 looks like now. ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 6/10/05 8:20 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day