Good News All Around!

First of all, I am an aunt!!! My sister had her baby on Tuesday after a 14hr labor, but everything turned out okay. Hailey was born at 6:30pm, weighing 7lbs 12oz, and measuring 20 1/2" long. She is the spitting image of Mandy, and truly a little doll!! Mandy and Ron brought Hailey home yesterday, so now I can go up and visit daily for a month before they move by August. Yaaaaaaay!! And so far, I haven't heard the baby cry above me. She's either a quiet cryer, or the ceiling is a lot better insulated than I thought!

My second piece of good news is that my new computer came yesterday! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! It's all set up, and I even transferred files from the old one that I had saved on CDs. I still don't have internet access yet, until Ron can do it for me. Considering he's a little busy with the baby at the moment, I can wait another couple days if I need to. But then I shall be back up and running!!

That's all for around here. Oh, I haven't been feeling well, and I told my doctor on Wednesday that my lungs have been feeling funny. I feel really run down, and almost like I might be getting sick, but not really. It's strange. She gave me an antibiotic (since my ear was really red, even though it felt fine to me), and told me that she didn't want me going away this weekend. I was supposed to go to my cousin's wedding. But I honestly haven't felt like I could even make it traveling, I just feel so tired. So I'm following my doctor's orders!

That's my update! I'll be back soon, and catching up on a lot of journal entries! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Welcome back. Comment from luvmort - 6/28/05 3:50 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day