American Idol

In my old AOL journal, I posted after almost every American Idol show last season. I love this show, and have been a fan since the first season. That being said, I won't be posting about all the episodes. I think I might have bored some readers, even though this is my journal, and it shouldn't matter what I post. Actually, after going through all my old posts when I was copying and pasting them over to this journal, I bored myself. lol

The only comment I have to make is that from the first performance of Paris Bennett, which was her audition, I knew right away I wanted her to be the American Idol! She's only 17, and she acts much older than that. She is a cute, tiny thing, with a lot of spunk when she sings. There is something about her voice that I absolutely lvoe. Her performance tonight reminded me a lot of Fantasia, another contestant I knew from the beginning I wanted to win, and she did. So, we'll see if Paris can make it all the way to the end. I certainly hope she does! And if not, I definitely see her making it big anyway!

The guys perform tomorrow. I have maybe one guy who I really like. I hope they are good tomorrow night, so I can pick at least a couple other guys I'd like to root for!

And just a little side note, I'm not sure if she'll make it far, but Becky O'Dononhue graduated from my alma mater,
Niagara University! She is a twin, and both of them went there with full scholarships because of their skills in playing basketball. What I am most impressed with about Becky, is that in her interviews on American Idol, she has mentioned Niagara several times, and how proud she is graduating from there. Way to go, girl!

Comments

I don't really watch but see a few glimpses now and then... that Simon grows on you.

Two bead websites for you to peruse.... one is in Dupont Circle and I adore it:

www.beadazzled.net

and the other:

www.accentsbeads.com

There is a little bit of everything here in DC and I love to go to the bead shops:):):)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day