Men *rolling eyes*

I haven't heard from Euan in a couple weeks. Maybe it's been more than that, I can't remember exactly. And it's frustrating. I really thought maybe something could work out between the two of us, but I'm now realizing that it must not have been meant to be.

But at the same time, I still want to be a friend. I know he has been going through a very rough time with his grandmother dying in January. He was extremely close to her. So close that he was asked to write and give her eulogy at her funeral. I totally understand that he really needs and wants some time right now. But not to communicate in any way is something I just don't understand. And it leads me to worry that something else might be wrong. Maybe he's sick? That could always be a possibility, since his health can be as fragile as mine. Or maybe his big project that he's been working on for months now is finally at the finishing point? That would be very exciting! But to not email me or return a call from me? What is up with that???

Anyhow, because of all the aggravation, I put my profile back up on Yahoo personals last Sunday. Five days later, I took it back down. I did it for several reasons, one of them being that I really just wasn't into it. I got many interests, quite a few of them wanting to know more about my health. I had updated my profile to include the fact that I wear oxygen, and have a lung condition. I did it because when I had it up before, and I would talk to someone, most of the time I wouldn't hear from him again after I described my health situation. So I included it, figuring I'm just going to be open and honest. Anyway, another reason I took my profile back down was because I was getting interests again from men in their 40s, 50s, one even in their 60s. Umm, yuck!! Also, many of them have children, several of them having their children full time. While I love children very much, I just don't want to be in a relationship with someone who has them. So after 5 days, I just decided to put the profile back in hiding again.

Maybe at some point, I'll want to try again. Right now I am just frustrated, aggravated, and really disappointed with the fact that Euan isn't even responding to me in any way right now. I truly hope something isn't wrong.

Comments

I'm sorry about Euan. I hope he's OK. I know he's going through a tough time, but it's no excuse to cut you off. Men can be such dopes sometimes.

I love American Idol too! And look forward to your postings about it. It's going to be a tough choice this year. I like Paris too. My guy fav has to be Taylor. There's just something about him and he's different. Did you watch last night?

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day