It's Official......

I AM DONE WITH AOL!!!!!!

I called AOL this afternoon, ready to cancel my account. It really wasn't too bad. The guy on the other end of the phone kept trying to tell me this, and tell me that, so I would hopefully keep my account. When he told me that I could keep AOL for 4.95 a month, so I would have their virus scan software, etc, to keep my computer protected, I finally told him this:

"Sir, no offense, but I don't want to have anything to do with AOL anymore."

He kind of laughed and said he was sorry to hear that. He did tell me that AOL now allows you to keep your screen name for use on aol.com, so although I'm free of using the AOL software, I can still use the web address for email. Well, considering that I have told everyone I know I'm using Netzero, I just blocked all mail to my AOL name. I find it funny, though. Why on earth did I keep AOL so long, knowing I could use their website for free email? Oh well, I'm done with them! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Comments

good for you...... what a horrible company.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day