Dreams

I had a dream last night that I can't quite explain. It was one of those very vivid ones, and I almost felt like I was actually right there as it was happening. Like I was actually awake and feeling the events taking place.

I dreamed that my family and my dad's family were in Horseheads, NY, in the front yard of my grandma's house. This doesn't really make sense, since my dad's family lives in Michigan. Anyway, we were all trying to take pictures before saying goodbye. Why we were gathered together, I don't really know. While taking pictures, I spotted a little baby fawn in the grass, and it was very friendly. It let me come over to it, and I was talking to it quietly. It had such soft brown fur, and white little markings all over. It's eyes were wide and the deepest black. It was the cutest thing, and when I pet it, I actually felt like I could feel it's soft fur.

Suddenly out of nowhere comes this huge gigantic weird plane, which then turned into a big crane that was lowering slowly to the ground. There were men in uniform with big guns, and the next thing I knew, they were shooting at the baby fawn, who had somehow gone way down the driveway. I was trying to run to the fawn, and I was sreaming "NOOOOO" as loud as I could to the men shooting, but suddenly, one of them hit the fawn, and it went flying into the air, and it hit a tree. I began crying so hard, and I actually felt like I was crying outside my dream. I continued to run to find the fawn, but all of a sudden, the fawn was running back my way with another fawn behind it! The fawn I met saw me and started running my way, and I kept encouraging it to hurry. The men were watching and still aiming their guns toward both fawns now, but no one was shooting because I was there. Finally, the fawns got to where I was, and my family came over to help move them closer to the house to shelter them.

All I remember after that is caring for the fawns for the rest of the day. They were such beautiful creatures, and they were not afraid of us. I also remember using all my film to take pictures of the fawns, and I got none of my family. Then we let the fawns go when they were ready to leave. I had no idea where the men in uniform had gone, but all I knew is that the fawns were now safe.

I have no idea what made me dream this dream. It just made me feel sad when I woke up this morning, even though the fawns were ok. I think it's because I actually felt like I was in the dream, that I was bawling my eyes out for real when the fawn was hit by gunfire. I'm assuming that stress could be the cause for the dream. And maybe the fawns represent two people that I'm really worried about right now. Who knows? All I know is that I had to get this dream written down (or typed, in this case). I'd rather not dream it again, though!

Comments

Oh no, I thought it was going to be a nice dream. Perhaps you been watching too much Lost or 24?

Isn't it strange how real dreams like that can be? I wish some of the nicer ones felt as real as some bad ones do. I'm glad the fawns were OK.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day