Silly Tiger!

I don't usually post pictures of my niece and nephew. But I wanted to post this pic of my niece, because you can't see her face. I just think it's so funny, a tiger on a Sit-n-Spin!

My last post has highly irritated me, by the way. Blogger, for some reason, stopped letting me do paragraphs. So near the middle to the end, it looked like I wrote one huge paragraph. I tried fixing it 6 times, but to no avail. Please, I am an English major, I know about paragraphs. So I'm sorry if it seems all jumbled, but it's not my fault!!

Comments

Pam said…
That is so cute!! I love pictures like that. How can you not look at that and bust out in a huge smile!!

Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi", to us!!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day