Trying Not To Get Sick!!

I have felt so exhausted lately. Friday, I tried exercising, and felt so tired after that I had to rest. I didn't even walk 1o minutes. I tried exercising on Saturday, too, but felt the same way. Sunday I kind of felt odd, but didn't do anything about it. Sunday night, I felt so worn out and felt like a cold was coming at any moment. I piled on the extra vitamin C, acidophilus, and Tylenol. I had some tea, too, since I was rather cold despite all my layers. I also ate some honey and lemon. I went to bed with 3 pillows, just so if I did get sick, nothing would go into my lungs. This morning I woke up feeling ok, still wondering if I was going to get something. But I kept up with the same routine as last night, and as of now, I have no cold. I'll got some rest this afternoon, and I think that helped, too. But I'll keep it up! I just don't want to get sick. I haven't had a head cold in a little over 2 years. Which is BEYOND unbelievable because I grew up having at least 2 colds a year. The last time I had a head cold, I was so miserable that I remember just crying at my kitchen table. So I'm really really hoping I won't get anything!!

Yesterday afternoon, I went over to my sister, Mandy's house, with my sister Joan. We were going to play on the Wii that they got for their Christmas present. It was sooo much fun!! I wasn't sure exactly how it all worked, but you use this remote device that you hook around your wrist (so you don't accidentally wing it at the tv, I guess that's been known to happen alot!!). We played sports games, like bowling, tennis, golf and baseball. I sooooo did not try the boxing. That would really have worn me out. lol But all the other games were really fun! My arm is incredibly sore from playing it. I think I need to pump more iron so I won't end up sore again the next time I play. lol We can't wait until Christmas when my sister, Lisa, comes home with her husband. We will be having dinner at Mandy's house, and then I think we'll have Wii competitions!! I'm so excited about it!

Well I am off to bed. I want to relax again tomorrow, maybe do my dishes, finally. And make a banana-strawberry bread. I could make the pie crust for my pecan pie, too. Of course, I have these plans, and I might end up doing something totally different. lol I guess I'll just see how I feel in the morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day