Busy Days Make For Tiredness!!

I have been doing better lately, physically anyway. I'm slowly getting energy back to be able to do things, like walking on the treadmill (even if it's only a few minutes at a time, it's a start!), some chores around the house, and going out more. It's like I've been stuck in a prison all winter, and I'm being let out on good behavior, and I don't know what to do first! Friday and Saturday, I had lunch with two of my friends. Friday, Renee came here, and we went to a local place called Michael's. The food was great, and after, we just came back here and exchanged Christmas gifts (finally!!), and chatted. It was nice to see her, since I've talked to her almost every day and haven't been able to get together all winter. Saturday, I went out to the Boulevard Mall with my friend, Erin, and her daughter. Her daughter is 3, and she was so excited to see her Aunt Colleen! We walked the mall, which I was nervous about doing at first, but we walked at my niece's pace, so it was rather a leisurely stroll! We went to Olive Garden after the mall, and had a really nice lunch. Erin dropped me off after lunch, and I rested for a bit. Later on, I ended up meeting my friend, Dee, at the cheap movie theater to see Juno. FABULOUS movie!! I would highly recommend it to anyone, I really enjoyed it! We went for coffee afterward, and I didn't get home until around 10:30. It was then that I realized I really pushed myself. I probably shouldn't have done the movie!! Today I was able to wash dishes and do a load of laundry, but I slept alot, too. Now it's not even 10:30 and I'm so ready to fall asleep! I have to wait til at least 11 because of the times I take my meds, but I am so going to bed shortly after that!

I found out this week that I could actually file a tax form in order to get money from the tax stimulus plan. I was hesitant at first, since I haven't filed taxes in about 7 years. But I'm only on SSD, and haven't had a need to file. So I filled out the appropriate form, signed my name, and sent it off! Now I am thinking of what to do with $300! I'm thinking either a clothes shopping spree, or a laptop. So far the laptop is winning out! I have a couple months to think about things, so it doesn't have to be a rush decision!

I guess that's it for now. I'm not in the best of moods tonight, and I'm still really tired, so I guess I'll just finish getting myself ready for bed!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad that you had such a wonderful time!! I love Olive Garden..YUMMY!!!
I knew you would need much needed rest on Sunday but isn't it always worth it??
Take it easy for a few days..
Did u read the ssa website ?/I thought it said that they would send you a form if u r on disability that u will not have to file taxes?? You may want to check it out. We have to file because my hubby anyway.
SSA.GOV?? I think..
Take care
Hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day