Loss Of A Myspace Phriend

I just found out that a wonderful phriend has passed away. Shell was someone I didn't know in person, but I met her on Myspace maybe a year ago. She had PH, and a host of other issues she struggled through, but with such courage and fight in her, you'd never know how sick she really was. She went through so much besides being ill, and I felt honored that she would talk to me if she needed to get some things off her chest. She was an incredibly kind person, leaving cute comments on my space if she noticed I was sick or down. Shell was in the process of trying to get on a transplant list, a very difficult process, but one she wanted so very much. Shell is now breathing freely forever. May she know how much she truly touched the people in her life, from her close family and friends, to her phriends and others she may have "met" in the online world. God Bless you, Shell. I will miss your smiles, your jokes, your witty surveys and your uplifting comments. God has added a wonderful Angel up in Heaven!

Her Myspace link is http://www.myspace.com/deadbob. You can immediately tell how many lives she touched by the pictures she had on her page, and the many comments being left remembering her. I am just so sad that she is gone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Irishness here is hella
Colleen said…
Thanks, Panda. Glad you like my page.
Wendy's Mom said…
Colleen!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I swear this has been a tough year and winter on PH people. I hope the Spring not only brings warmer temps, but better luck to all of us.

If you need to talk you know how to find me.

Love,
Sheila
Anonymous said…
Colleen,
I am so sorry for the loss of your Phriend..
Much needed HUGS coming your way..
I hope that today is better for you.
Hope to see(talk) to you in chat tonite.
Like you said God has another angel!! It seems like lately he should have a house full...
Take care
Love and hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day