I'm Calmer Now!

I realized how extremely bitter I sounded in my last post. lol I was just really mad, but I'm fine now. This is why so many people say never to discuss politics or religion with anyone! I really try my hardest not to, since I know not everyone will agree with my views. So I barely bring things up! Anyway, it's all said and done for today, and I will not be bringing up anything on the political front again! Sorry if I have offended anyone!

My day was tiring, but also nice. I got to see my niece and my mom. My mom picked me up to vote, and then took my niece and I back to her house to have lunch. I got to play with my niece for awhile, and she is just highly entertaining! So was Shelby, my parents' dog. Shelby kept trying to take this one toy I was playing with on the floor, and it was making me laugh so hard I was losing my breath! LOL And that, in turn, was making my niece laugh! It was a nice afternoon there, but I was quite tired when I got home. I finally layed down for awhile after putting my blanket in the dryer (I had taken my bed stuff off in the morning to wash), and took a short nap! My mom came over a little while later to help me put my bedding back on. I really hate changing the sheets. I always have, ever since I was a kid. It's always been such a tiring job. And ever since I got my queen-sized bed several years ago, of course, it's a harder job! Usually I just crank up my oxygen and spend a few hours taking my time putting everything back together. But the past couple months I've gotten help with it. So anyway, my mom did most of it for me! I'm so thankful for her! So, now I'm looking forward to my nice new clean sheets and blanket! And I think that's where I'll head now, since I'm still pretty tired! Good night!

Comments

Wendy's Mom said…
Colleen,
I just saw your Countdown. I LOVE IT!! LOL!! I have no idea how I missed it if it has been there but I promise I did not until now! LOL!!

Changing the sheets on a bed feels so good but it sure is a lot of work for people like us to do them. I just tell myself it will be worth it to sleep on clean sheets. LOL!!

Hang in there!

Love,
Sheila
It is every American's right to vote for whoever the hell they want to...we all have our own opinions...that is what makes this country so great, is that we are allowed to voice our opinions...if we all agreed...we would be communists! Good for you...I voted fro Romney...he lost and I am upset...but, so be it!
Sue "T" said…
Colleen,
Honey, you are entitled to your opinion and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
You did not offend anyone and you are allowed to get angry. If others do not want to read what you wrote, that is their perogative.
It sounds like you had a nice day having lunch with your mom and niece. That is what life is about, family and phamily. It sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.
And, I'm glad that your mom helps you put your bedding back on. I have not been able to do that for several years now. Bob and I have to do it together and if he was not here, I would have to have a relative or friend help me. I have tried to do it myself, but just doesn't work. It's amazing what so many people take for granted and what is so difficult for us to do, isn't it?
I'm glad you got to rest, I have been doing that more and more too. Today, I got up, took my meds, ate breakfast and did up the breakfast dishes and had to lay back down. If my sister had not called me, I probably would still be sleeping.
You have a good day sweetie!!!
Many hugs and blessings,
Sue :-)
BLAZER PROPHET said…
Voting is fun. Win or lose, I just appreciate the opportunity. Politics is a fun subject. I never take it personally and always remember that NOBODY or no political party has all the answers. They do the best they can and hope for the best.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day