Super Sunday

Well most people know that I could give two hoots about football! I don't watch the games, I don't have a favorite team, I'm not even familiar with all the terms. So, this being said, I didn't care anything about the Superbowl tonight. I was watching other programs and did, once in awhile, flip to see what was going on. I do have to say, that in spite of my not caring, I had to laugh that the Patriots lost! I know they had a perfect season this year (I am not that in the dark about football), and I know so many people expected them to win. But I guess it just shows that everyone isn't perfect! Go Giants!

I saw 27 Dresses last night, and I would recommend it! I thought it was really cute. Katherine Heigl is really quite a funny actress. I love her on Grey's Anatomy, and this is the first movie I've seen that she's been in. So I would definitely say go see it if you've been thinking about it!

I didn't get out of pjs today. I was feeling kinda blah this morning, and by the time I thought about changing, it was already after 2pm. I relaxed most of the day, reading and just playing online. I had a couple phone calls, too.

I ended up with a slight nosebleed late this afternoon, too. It wasn't terrible, nothing was gushing, nothing like that. But it took about an hour and a half for it to just completely stop. I've gotten them a couple times before, and it happened after I took Revatio. I think with my sinuses being so bad lately, and the drying heat going on all the time, and wearing oxygen, it was just all conducive to getting a nosebleed. My nose has been ok since! I hope it stays that way. I haven't worn my oxygen since about 4pm. Every time I put the cannula on earlier, the bleeding got worse. So here's hoping nothing will happen when I put it on! And before anyone asks, yes, I use Ayr gel in my nose to help with the dryness from the o2!

Well I'm off to bed. Despite relaxing most of the day, I never really got a nap. So I'm tired! I hope I feel alright tomorrow, or at least decent enough to venture out. I need to buy a gift for my godson, who will soon be 7! I'm finding it hard to believe that he's that old already! It means I'm old, too! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day