Going Out!!

Well, it's Saturday! I never made it out of the house on Tuesday because I was too tired and felt weird. So, tonight will be the first time I've been out of the house in a little over 2 weeks! I'm going to see 27 Dresses with a couple friends (might be a few friends if one decides to grace us with her prescence). I don't even remember the last time I was at the theater! It's been quite awhile. So I'm looking forward to having a good time!

I've decided to try something new with beads! I made a couple eyeglass chains yesterday, and I was going to work on another one in a little bit. The two I did came out nice! At least I think so, anyway! So at least I'll have another product to sell! I'm thinking of making zipper pulls, too. They would be so easy to make, and pretty! I might make one today and put it on my coat. Oh, the possibilities!

I haven't felt as tired the past couple days. It's been nice, but I'm definitely not overdoing it, because I know that'll throw me right back to where I was before. The only issue I've been dealing with this week is sinus. My sinuses have been killing me!! My face hurt so bad yesterday morning after I got up that I didn't wear the oxygen for awhile. It was bothering me today, too, but I took a shower and that helped. I used a steamer in my room at night, and I have the water attachment on my oxygen machine, so I don't know why my sinuses have been so crappy. I don't think it's just me, though. Almost everyone I've talked to has dealt with theirs at some point this week, too. So I guess it's the weather! I don't know, whatever it is, it needs to stop! lol

Well, guess I'm off to work on jewelry stuff! I'm feeling tired already, but not enough to take a nap yet. So I need to be productive! Happy Saturday!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go Girl!!!
I am so glad that you are going out. Enjoy the movies and the girl time:)) Thats always fun. Be sure to bundle up, I am sure it is still cold there. Take care and let us know how it goes.
Hugs,
Jen
If you make eyeglass chains, I will buy one from you. I need one! How was the movie? I wanted to see it, but getting Brian to go to a romantic comedy is impossible. I do not have girlfriends to hang out with...but, I am praying for some :)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day