27 Out Of 30!

That's how many days of exercising I did for April!! I missed one Sunday because I was just busy and so tired by the end of my day, that there wasn't any way I'd walk. And I missed this past Saturday and Sunday because I was trying to give my foot a break. But I'm soooooo glad that I walked so much! I'm up to about 9-10 minutes at a time now. I am at the stage where I feel really guilty if I don't walk. I guess that's a good thing!!

I thought that I was getting a cold earlier this week. I guess it ended up being the change in weather this week. It went from almost summery weather to early fall temps. YUCK! I knew there was a reason the plastic still needed to be up! I know I said I'd take it down May 1st, but I'm thinking I'll still probably wait. Maybe a few more days, who knows. I'm just hoping the cooler weather will disappear again, and not come back til the real fall season!

I'm going to a basket auction on Friday evening with Joanie and my mom. It should be fun! I haven't been to one in years. Apparently there are over 100 baskets. I bought 25 tickets, but somehow I think I might get another sheet! Or maybe I'll find something I really really like, and put all 25 tickets in it. lol Either way, it should be a good time!

Comments

Annette said…
You go girl! You are an inspiration! I'm going to get back on that treadmill! Thanks cutie!
Wendy's Mom said…
WTG Colleen! You are doing a great job. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
I LOVE the roses background. Someday I am going to have you talk me through how to do this.
Have fun at your party.

Love,
Sheila
You are inspiring me to exercise. I am up to 15 minutes on my bike...go us!
Anonymous said…
Go, Go Go....:)) I am so proud of you!

I also know you changed your background just to make me jealous..LOL :o....

Enjoy your party and hope you get some nice things.
Hugs and love to ya,
Jen
BTW thx for the Fridge comments:)
Anonymous said…
Good Job on the exercise!
I absolutely love the layout.
It was really good to chat the other night...ali

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day