Dreams

I had a dream this morning that I was ripping off the plastic on my windows by scraping my nails down it, as if I was scraping a chalkboard. Joanie was helping me. It was strange! I guess I'm anxious for May 1st to come around. lol The weather here will start getting a bit chillier than what we've been having within a couple days. I think I saw a day next week in the mid-40s. That is not very nice!!

I finally went to the nurse practitioner about my right foot yesterday. It wasn't getting any better, and it's been a week since the top of it started hurting. It's still just the slightest bit swollen, and the lovely vein I have sticking out of my foot (been like that all my life!!) is red and tender. Right where the sneakers I wear hit all the time. The NP seems to think my sneakers have alot to do with it. She asked if I've done anything different lately, and it dawned on me that I've gotten back into exercising, and I'm doing it every day! Now, this same problem has happened before a couple times, and I'm realizing now that they were also times I started exercising again, but it went away after a few days. I think that is mainly because I would walk 2-3 times a week, not every day like I am now. Anyway, the NP told me this has happened often to her with certain shoes she has, and she was pretty sure that is what's going on with me. She told me I didn't have to quit exercising. She just said not to wear my sneakers the entire day, something I've been doing alot the past week, mainly to prevent my foot from hurting so much! I'm still icing it, still keeping it up alot. I'm not taking anything for the pain, since Tylenol isn't doing anything. It's not too horrible. I guess I have a high tolerance for pain, kinda like my dad. lol Tomorrow I will try soaking it in epsom salt, since I thought about it tonight, and forgot to do it, and now it's too late! Hopefully, by Monday, it'll be a little better. If not, I will get an xray done, since the NP wrote out a script for one, and said I can get it done if I wanted to if things weren't getting better.

The COOL thing about the NP was that she used to work at Buffalo Generals' ICU unit, and she helped many PH patients with Flolan! So, I was kinda excited to know that she was actually familiar with PH! She told me she still had friends and colleagues working there, so if I ever needed anything, to let her know! I thought that was awesome!

I babysat today, I babysit tomorrow, and I have a friend's birthday party to go to on Saturday night. So, I'm continuing my busy trend. I'm also on 23 days of exercising! Now I'm at the stage where I feel guilty about not walking. Which I guess is a good thing, so I won't try to slack off! lol

No decisions made about the PH boards yet. I'm sure I'll end up back there, but I'm just not sure when. I'm not quite ready yet.

Well, I'm off to bed! Gotta get some rest for another busy day! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Crazy dream,Ehh??
Well sounds like you are having another busy weekend, that is good:)
You are doing a Great job with your exercise:)) I am so proud of you...Keep an eye on that foot.
I hope that you will come back to the boards..I know I miss ya already:))
Have a wonderful weekend, Take care
Love and hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day