Days Sure Do Go By Fast

I realized I haven't posted anything since Sunday. Geesh! Every time I wanted to, it ended up getting too late, or I'd forget completely. Things are ok here. It was kind of a tiring week physically, although I still did get my exercise in! Even on Tuesday, when I hadn't exercised at my usual time because I had bloodwork done, and I was too exhausted to later on. I felt so guilty about it, that I ended up walking during the time I had in between the sports segment on the local news, and the beginning of the nightly news. During those 7 minutes, I was done, and got back in the living in time to see Brian Williams introducing the night's main segments. lol

I do have to admit, though, that I did not exercise today. I actually went to church this morning with my parents. I haven't gone since November. I was too sick during the holidays to go, then I became too paranoid about possibly getting sick after I started feeling better. I was very self-conscious about people coughing and sneezing during mass today, but it's so hard to know this time of year if it's a cold or if it's allergies. Since I don't go to church with my bag, I'll have to start bringing a mini bottle of Purell with me, so I can just squirt some on my hands if I decide to say peace! At least it would be something!

Anyway, after church, I came home for a little while before leaving again with my mom to go to a meeting for our church and the other church we are merging with. I had lunch, and a friend came by with some clothes for me to try on from her husband's cousin. Luckily, most of the stuff will fit me, which is good since alot of it is summer tshirts, and I could SOOO use some new ones! So after that, my mom picked me up and we went to the meeting, which was fairly long. Some people are just not happy with the idea that we are merging, but we don't have a choice. The Catholic diocese in the Western NY area is shrinking by the minute, and if we don't do this now, our future will be really dismal in years to come. Some people just aren't getting that, and it's mainly the older people. After an hour and a half, my mom and I decided to leave. It was getting too long, the same people were bringing up the same questions, and my leg really really hurt because we were sitting on wooden bleachers. Not nice!!

I went to my parents for dinner after that, we had hamburgers! By the time my mom dropped me off at home, I was just way too tired to try walking. I feel a little guilty about it, but I think that it's ok to have one day off now and then. I'm determined to walk tomorrow, though!

Other events during my week included making jewelry, seeing my niece, getting groceries, finally going out to dinner with one of my best friends for her birthday (which was last month), and going out to lunch/dinner with another friend and her hubby. Oh, and also babysitting one afternoon! So I've been trying to keep busy, but I still am getting rest when I need it, too!

So far, this week's impending activities include more exercising, more jewelry making, going with my sister to find some birthday gifts to a party we were invited to for 2yr old twins, going to coffee with a few friends, and probably babysitting by the end of the week. And who knows, things pop up all the time, so something extra might be added in there! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day