Blah

I am sick. Not only in the physical sense, as I've had a sore throat and now sort of a stuffy nose since Monday. Emotionally I'd say I'm sick as well. I haven't felt myself for awhile lately, which started the day Mason died. But lately there's been a lot on my mind that's been too much for me to deal with emotionally, and I'm trying to sort it all out. Maybe I'll feel better soon. Right now, I'm just trying to get over this stupid cold. So back to bed I go, for the third time today. I feel like all I want to do is sleep.

Comments

Teddybear said…
I just wanted to let you know I am praying for you. It's okay to feel Blah once in awhile. I appreciate you very much for all that you do. Love Deb.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day