Painting Project



I had purchased 2 paint by numbers in the spring to work on during the summer, since I didn't think I'd be so busy. Well, I was busy! So I didn't start the first one until the end of July. I worked on it mostly outside in the backyard on my new little table set. I finally finished it last night, and I love it! I plan on getting a frame and putting it in my kitchen. I started the other painting tonight, but that one is insane! It's so much harder than the other one, and will take much more time! I do love painting, though! I just wish I had a natural talent at it rather than relying on numbers!

Comments

sunshine said…
That's a beautiful paint, good job!
Silvergirl said…
So Pretty! I might have to try that...

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day