FINALLY!

I got up at 9am this morning and proceeded to make several phone calls that I realized I needed to make today. The first was the Medicaid office in Lockport, who told me I had to call my caseworker in Niagara Falls to find out the information I need so I can send in a check to pay for Medicaid for September. Give me a break!!! I left a message for my caseworker, and guess what?? SHE NEVER CALLED ME!! I did, however, finally get the paperwork in the mail this afternoon!! I opened it up, read everything, wrote a check, and flew to the post office to mail it! I sure hope that it is enough time to get there, or else I'm going to be royally pissed off!! I swear, I accept this stupid changes, and I still get screwed over because the dumb state is late sending me the info. At least it feels that way!!

I did go out to lunch today with my good friend, Erin, and her daughter. We went down to The Silo, which was rather nice! Today felt like fall, which was not nice. Not for me, anyway. lol But it was sunny enough to be comfortable, and I was wearing jeans and a sweater. We ate and talked for awhile before finally heading back home!

I have to get up early tomorrow to put stuff on my porch for the Vietnam Veterans of America group. They sent mail a few weeks ago asking for donations, and they provided a bag. Well, I'm going to be putting out 5. I had a lot of stuff to just give away, and my one closet is so much happier!!!

My mom has her other eye surgery way too bright and early tomorrow, so I'm praying all goes well again!! Her right eye is good, and I'm pretty sure she's happy she's getting this done!! I'm sure I'll be stopping over again after rehab like I did last week to make sure she's ok. I'm also pretty sure she'll probably sleep all afternoon like she did last week. I can't blame her, she had to get up at 4am!! YUCK!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day