Meeting Time

I've spent the past week trying to get ready for my PH support group meeting tomorrow afternoon. I wish the weather around here would allow us to have meetings every month, or even every other month. I used to have them in May/October. May didn't always work so well because May is a busy month for people! Graduations, weddings, Mother's Day, you name it. The turnout for those meetings were often low, and we aren't a very large group to begin with. So this past year, I tried April/July/October. April was great! July I had to cancel. So tomorrow's meeting will be the last one for this year, and there will be a total of 13 of us. Not bad, really. But considering that the speaker is traveling all the way from the West Coast, and returning the same day tomorrow, I really wish we had more people coming!! I really hope he doesn't mind coming all this way like that!! I'm incredibly thankful that he is, however! He is going to talk about the PH Association, and what it does for people living with PH. I thought it was such an important topic, because I've been a member of the PHA for 9 years, and it's an incredibly vital part of trying to make people around the country, and even the world, more aware of PH! So, I'm hoping it's a great meeting regardless of the size of the group!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day