A Good Friday!

 I had thought maybe today I'd go see the Whitney Houston movie, but I called my sister, Mandy, to see if she had really wanted to go, too. After talking for an hour and a half, we decided to try maybe going on Wednesday next week. And no, it did not take that long to decide this. lol We talked about a lot of things. It was nice to chat with her for so long!

My oxygen guy comes on Fridays, and even when he calls me in the mornings to give me a time frame of when he'll be here, it doesn't mean he makes it during that time. Such was the case today. He told me around noon but didn't get here until almost 2. I was trying to do random things around the house when I really just wanted to get on the treadmill! When he was finally gone, I walked for a mile on the treadmill, and then had a late lunch. I was contemplating a nap but also wanting to start working on cards for seniors. I opted to just make one card, and I ended up making two! I think I am going to like doing this! It's basically just an open conversation about myself, but also being able to ask the senior a question even though I know I won't get a reply from them. Asking a question can get them reminiscing, which is important to do! I decorated the cards with stickers, and I might draw something on the envelope to make it not look so plain. I have six more to write out and then I can send them to the facility I chose. 

I ended up going to dinner tonight with my boyfriend, our mutual friend and her husband, and her husband's uncle. We went to a sushi place, and it was so delicious! I have been to this place twice before, and I like it a lot, but I don't know how to CONTROL myself from not ordering so much. They basically give you a menu, and you can order off it as many times as you want. I'm always amazed at how much my boyfriend can eat. lol I had shrimp fried rice, 8 summer rolls (shrimp tempura with a sauce whose name I forget, it was a little spicy), two shrimp tempura skewers that accidentally got left at our table, and crab ragoon. I'm regretting all the food currently, and I am wondering if I'll wake up hungry for breakfast tomorrow. LOL 

Speaking of tomorrow, I have my first support group of the year, which is virtual. I'm excited about it even though the people who have registered aren't even in my group. lol Since it is virtual, the PHA sends it out to pretty much anyone who wants to attend. I don't mind. It's better than getting no one at all, and at least they are still PHers who might need support!! So, I'm off to give Grace her snack, take my pills, and go read until I pass out, which might be pretty soon!! Good night world! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day