A Brand New Year - 2023, Here We Go!

 I completely skipped blogging about anything for 2022. It was a little difficult for me in terms of anxiety and not feeling great that comes along with that. I'm doing better right now, so I decided to give blogging daily (hopefully) another try. It's been so long since I've even done that, and I do like to write. So, I'll see what happens!

On this first day of 2023, it was fairly uneventful. I had my breakfast and then did my yoga. Time to start a whole new year of exercise! I did 274 out of the 365 days of exercising last year, which was down from the year before. I attribute that to the already mentioned anxiety and not feeling well, so I am hoping to do better this year! I'm very thankful I actually really like to exercise, but at the same time, I have been giving myself grace periods if I cannot do it. I tend to push myself a lot, and that is hard to do sometimes with having PH. So, I've got one day down. Yay!

I played with my brand new laptop for a bit, a gift for Christmas from my wonderful boyfriend that was totally not expected, but very much appreciated. I've got it set up for the most part, but I just can't figure out how to get my printer set up to it wirelessly. Guess I will have to try googling that, but for now, if I have to print something, I should be able to just use the cable from the printer. My new laptop is not that heavy to lug around like my other one was, so I have no excuses just to move it to the other room to print!

I had a nice nap with Grace after some lunch. Dinner was next on the agenda after waking up. Such exciting times! After dinner, I took a very nice bath with some of the bath products Mandy got me for Christmas. It was so very nice to soak in relaxing bubbles, and using a delicious smelling orange body scrub! I also read two chapters of a book I'm trying to finish. I seem to get most of my reading done when I am soaking in the tub!

My boyfriend came over after I was done so we could watch The Glass Onion on Netflix. If you watched Knives Out, I think you'd also love this movie! It was very good! Now I am very slowly starting to fade, so it's time to get myself to bed so I can wake up to see what excitement or relaxing things will happen for the 2nd day of this year! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day