Ugh

 I thought today was going to be good. I felt pretty tired when I got up this morning, but I figured it was because of going to bed last night still really full and not sleeping great. I started my day fine, but sometime after my breakfast, I just felt really blah and....I just don't know how to describe it. Not really anxious, but something was going on in my body that it didn't like. However, I still had a support group meeting to run! 

My new laptop was not really wanting to participate in Zoom, so I had to join Zoom through the browser. Whatever, at least that worked! I waited in the room for several minutes before someone finally joined. I had spoken to her last month when she called me after finding out about my group through another lady. She was the only one to join the support group meeting today. We chatted for over an hour before we both decided just to take off. Sometimes I feel disappointed by small group meetings like that, but I know virtual meetings haven't been really well accepted by my group. I also knew that I helped at least one person who was so very excited to "meet" me, even just online! She is very excited about going to an in-person meeting, which I will start in April. 

I did some surveys after the meeting, and finally made some lunch before taking my afternoon meds and a 90 minute nap. I have felt a bit better since doing that, but not totally. I made a yummy dinner that I quite enjoyed. I had little potatoes from Aldi, so I chopped up several of those, an onion, some green beans, and mushrooms, mixed them all with olive oil and Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute spice and some smoked paprika, and then roasted them for 25 minutes. Delicious! I decided to try some dancing after dinner, and did pretty well with that. Then I finished writing three letters to seniors after getting ready for bed. I have two more to do to complete the eight I pledged to write. I can send them out sometime next week! Now, it's off to bed, and hopefully a better day tomorrow!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day