Buffalo Bills

 I was going to type about my day, but my day is ending on a very sad and upsetting note. I was never a huge football fan growing up. It wasn't until I started dating my ex back in 2012 that I started to watch games and understand how the game was played, and before I knew it, I was a Buffalo Bills fan! Even after we broke up, I still continued to watch the Bills, despite so many losses and heartbreaking seasons. 

In 2017, we got a new quarterback. Josh Allen. His jersey number? 17. MY FAVORITE NUMBER!! There was something different about this young man. And suddenly, the Bills were starting to do things we hadn't seen in so long. Like WINNING! A LOT! And going to the playoffs! The teams has been working so hard to get to the Super Bowl, and this season has felt like we almost have it, we're almost there!

Tonight, the Bills were playing the Cincinnati Bengals. The first quarter was barely started when there was a terrible injury for the Bills. Damar Hamlin, who is only 24, was hit, got up, and immediately went down. He was worked on the field for over 15 minutes with CPR, the ambulance took him away and the game was suspended and eventually postponed. No real word as of right now what his status is, but fans of football all over have been praying for this young man. I've actually cried because this has been a complete shock, and I think everyone else feels shock and sadness. So, I am off to bed very shortly with prayers to Damar and his family, to his teammates, and with everyone else who cares about this young man. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day