Busyness Today

 My anxiety was rather crappy today, and I think it was brought on by what happened last night. I woke up to find out Damar Hamlin had cardiac arrest on the football field, which is why he was worked on for so long before he was brought to the hospital. No real updates since then, other than his vitals were stable, but he's been intubated and still in critical condition. I've been praying for him all day. 

I had decided that I wanted to change my bedding, which meant almost an entire day of stripping the bed, slowly washing the blanket, the decorative blanket that goes over the bedspread, the sheets that had been on the bed, and putting everything back together. In between loads of wash, I also did an hour of yoga. I was pretty proud of myself, but tonight I am realizing that I think I once again pulled something in my chest and arm area while putting the bed back together. This seemed to be a common occurrence last year. And because it's in my chest, and my anxiety is a bit off, the combination really sucks. I've taken Tylenol a couple of times, and I've tried some heat. Guess I'll see how it goes tomorrow, but at least I'll have a nice comfy clean bed to sleep in tonight! That's always the best part!

My boyfriend texted me while I was waking from a nap earlier this evening to ask if I wanted to see Puss in Boots. He had taken me to see the original one when they brought it back to the theaters briefly this summer. So, I said sure! It was a pretty good movie, lots of funny parts, and references to fairy tales that were hilarious. I liked it! I'm hoping the next movie I see will be I Wanna Dance With Somebody, about Whitney Houston. Mandy wanted to go see it, so I will ask her when she'd like to go, but if she's not really sure, then I'm going by myself. Movies don't really seem to stay in theaters very long these days! Some seem to be there a couple of weeks and then go right to a streaming service that I don't have. 

I'm so ready for bed, I'm exhausted from all I did today. I am hoping Grace won't do a repeat of very early this morning. I'm not sure what time it was, definitely way before 7am when I usually get up for my pills, but I awoke to her banging on my bedroom door and crying. I kept yelling at her to stop, but she didn't listen. I got out of bed, opened the door a crack, and crawled back into bed. Next thing I knew, Grace burst open the door, jumped on the bed, walked over to me to be near the wall, and just sent to sleep. I never let her sleep in my room, except for when I get up at 7am and go back to bed after taking my pills. I also let her nap with me. But sleeping all night? No. However, the few times I have let her do it, she actually sleeps with me all night, and doesn't come in and out of the room like most cats do. So, I guess I'll see what she does tonight. I don't want her to keep thinking I'll let her in my room at all hours of the night!

Comments

dianneo said…
I'm really glad you're blogging again. I was worried if you were okay!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day