Productivity

 Despite not really feeling that great today, I certainly got a lot done around here. I got up a little after 9, got Grace's breakfast and partially put my breakfast out, and then took a shower. I didn't end up eating breakfast until almost 11 since I also wanted to dry my hair. I don't like letting it air dry in the winter. I spent a lot of time doing some laptop stuff before I finally decided to go walk on my treadmill. I was about to step on it when a dance song came on - KC & The Sunshine Band! Well, guess what? The treadmill idea got nixed, and I ended up dancing. lol I had to take a small break halfway through when my Dad showed up at my door. He wanted to take out my garbage, plus I had given him a container of the tuna noodle casserole I made last night. So, he left, and I finished my dance session. It's amazing how exercise can help anxiety, because I felt a little better after that. I had a very late lunch, then a tiny nap, and dinner, news and a Law & Order episode. I think I'm almost done catching up with that, so now I can watch the other two versions of Law & Order soon! 

I did a few loads of laundry today, too. So I guess I'll count the stairs as exercise as well for today. I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow. It's supposed to be a little chillier with a little snow (probably not much for here in Niagara Falls). I don't know if I feel up to going out somewhere after the oxygen guy comes or what. I'll see how I feel tomorrow!

I'd like to see the movie about Whitney Houston. I had thought about going to the Regal pretty soon, and then today, the Niagara Falls Regal closed. It's going to reopen as a Dipson theater and is supposed to be remodeled, which is nice, but I don't know what movies they'll have when they open on February 1st. I might have to drive 20 minutes to the next closest Regal if I really want to see I Wanna Dance With Somebody! Perhaps a field trip tomorrow?? I'll sleep on it!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day