Almost Ready!

I spent most of yesterday afternoon trying to finish wrapping the majority of my gifts for people. I only have a few more to do, but they are little things, so that's not too bad. I was so worried I'd run out of wrapping paper, but I haven't!! I just can't believe Christmas is 6 days away! I guess the time spent waiting for it this year went by quicker, since I've been sick and pretty much have been in the house for most of the past 2 1/2 weeks. I'm still not 100% yet, but of course that'll take time. I am much better than when I first started out with pneumonia! But yesterday, I did too much, and now today I'm rather tired. So I guess I'm just going to have to keep taking it easy!

One of my best friends, Eve, called me a little while ago. She's home! She is visiting her parents right now for a few hours, and then she's going to bring her son over here to see me. He's my godson, and it just seems like yesterday I was holding him as a crying little baby! And now he's almost 7 years old! He is almost the spitting image of Eve, it's amazing! So they will be over here soon, and then she will bring him to his Grandma's to stay. She will be staying with me until Sunday. She'll be in and out most of the time, but at least she won't have to be entertained! lol

My sister, Lisa, and her hubby, Brandon, are arriving here on Friday afternoonish. They are taking 2 days to drive up from Raleigh, which is good. Lisa keeps saying lately how traveling, as much as she loves to do it, is making her so tired!! Weeeeeell, she's not the young 20yr old she used to be! lol Not that she's old, but driving very long hours can be taxing! I'm just glad they are going to take their time coming. I can't wait to see them, too! They are also staying with me, so it'll be a bit crazy for a couple nights with both of them and Eve! But it'll be fun!

Well, I must make lunch and wrap a few more gifts. I'm needing a nap soon, I hope I can take a little one before Eve comes! I'm tired just thinking about the days before Christmas!! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day