A Smidgen Better

This evening was a tiny bit better than the rest of the day. I got up to make dinner around 5:30, and just watched news and chatted on the phone for a little bit. I took a shower after the news hour was over. That was a bit tiresome. Drying my hair got me tired, too. I almost felt like chopping it off, but I knew that I would never live with myself if I did that. lol My mom called me to see how I was today, and I just told her it wasn't a good day. And that I'm trying to realize that I'm not going to be 100% myself for a while. I am going to call my doctor back again on Monday if I am still feeling this exhausted. I will finish the antibiotic on Thursday, but I would think that by now I'd have a little bit of oomph. Oh well, not much I can do about it. I'm off to bed now, and I'm hoping tomorrow will be better!!

Comments

Sue "T" said…
Colleen,
I am so terribly sorry that you are feeling so horrible right now. You know honey, it must have something to do with getting an infection and having PH too.
This past Monday, I saw my PH doctor and my study nurse. I completely botched my 6MW. I do not think I even made it to 150 meters.
I was so congested in the upper chest and in the sinuses and he put me on an antibiotic and also wanted a chest xray to rule out pneumonia. Thank goodness, it was only bronchitis......ONLY, HUH!!! Well, this "only" bronchitis is knocking all the life out of me.
When I read your blog, it's like you are writing that for me too.
I hope we both start to feel better honey. I can honestly say that I know how you feel.
I have Christmas cards, bills, paper work and coupons that need tended too and they are still laying on the day bed, untouched. I will make an attempt today (Sunday) to work on them.
Hang in there sweety, it HAS to get better.
Much love and many hugs and blessings,
Sue :-)
It is so hard waiting around to feel better...seems that is all we PHer's do...each day is different and brings its own new challenges. All I can say is hang in there and it will get better. The main thing is that the virus goes away and does not get worse. By next week, you will be back to your old self and all this will be a memory :)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day