Christmas Decorations

I thought I would try something new and different! I was playing around with my camera today, and I did a little video of all the things I put up for Christmas. I thought it would be more fun doing it that way than describing every last little thing. Which I could go on and on about. So I hope this works out! Maybe I'll do more of these video-blog entries! Sorry if it seems a little dark. I have no idea how to adjust the lighting for the camera. I had all the lamps on in my living room, and it still seemed dark. I tried!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Colleen,
Oh my gosh honey, that is amazing how you took us for a tour of your living room. That is a beautiful room and I love all the decorations you have. And, your tree is gorgeous from what I can see.
I would never have known how to do that, did you do it with your digital camera? I think mine has a video thingy on it too.
I'm so impressed, you did great!!! I can't put my figurines and such out this year because Bootsie will knock everything down. He is still having crazy spells a couple times a day, Bob calls him flash, hehe.
I'm glad you showed us your living room, I love it!!!
Much love and many hugs and blessings,
Sue :-)
What a great idea...I loved watching your video and I think I am going to start doing that with mine...if I can figure it out...I think you should definitely do more video diaries like that...it was really neat to see :) Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Anonymous said…
Colleen,
Wow that was a wonderful idea!!! I loved it and it was like we were in your living room.Hey can I rest on your couch???LOL
Your tree and decorations are beautiful...I love the nutcracker with the vodka..I love snowmen too:))
Hope that you are feeling better today.
HUGS,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day