It's Official

I have pneumonia. My cat scan results came in today, although I had to call them this afternoon to see if they got them. My doctor said it's definitely pneumonia. Her nurse asked me how I was feeling, and I did say that while I am feeling better than I was even earlier this week, my left lower side still is uncomfortable. I asked her if that's where the cat scan showed pneumonia, and she was like Yeeeeeeep, it's definitely your lower left lung. So my doctor ordered a Zpac for me, and I immediately told my nurse I can't take that because it made me so sick and dizzy the one time I took it. So then she ordered Keflex, which sounds familiar, but I don't think I've been on it before. Someone is supposed to go get it for me later this afternoon. So I guess it's alot more resting for me for several days! But with the weather, that's fine with me. It finally stopped snowing here, and we have a few inches of the stuff, and nothing is really plowed. Not to mention, it's freezing!! So, I guess it's good that I'm stuck in the house!

My mom took me out for a couple hours yesterday afternoon. I'm soooo thankful that the weather was alot better than today, and that I had some energy to be out. I finally finished Christmas shopping! I'm still working on a couple things, but I've been able to finish that up online. But after a couple hours, I was definitely done for the afternoon. I was so tired, but it did feel so nice to be out for a little while!

Then last night, a friend I used to work with at Headstart called and asked if she could pick me up so she could take me for a little drive to see the lights around the local park near us. It wasn't that bad outside, so I went. We chatted and saw the lights, and then stopped at Tim Hortons to get a couple of yummy hot drinks before she brought me back home. She came inside for awhile, and we talked. She loves my apartment, and wishes she had one just like mine. She is married, and has a house, though. Hmmm. lol Anyway, it was nice seeing her since it's been awhile!

Well, time for me to lay down again for a bit. I hope this pneumonia goes away SOON and doesn't come back!!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day