Frustrated

Today hasn't been the best day so far. I woke up actually feeling like it was going to be a good day. The achiness I've had on my left side wasn't so achy, which I was so thankful for. It's still there a little bit, but not as intense as the past few days. So I was cautiously optimistic that I might have a decent day. So far, I couldn't have been more wrong.

I have managed to do a load of laundry, but I had to lay down for a bit after I put it in the dryer and finally got dressed. I fell asleep until about 1:30, and felt a little better. Until I got off the bed. It seems like every move I make gets me so exhausted. I got the laundry out of the dryer, but it's yet to be folded, and I don't really care at this point. I did eat something for lunch, and then decided to try washing my dishes so I could clean all the fish containers. It took me an hour to get through all that, which is usually normal for me. What isn't normal is that I feel ready to pass out again. I am so beyond exhausted, and so beyond frustrated. I would cry, but I know that would just zap more life out of me.

I'm really sick of this. I'm tired of taking meds for this dumb bronchitis. I'm tired of being excrutiatingly tired. I'm tired of PH. I'm just plain tired. So on that note, I'm going to lay back down again, which I'm also tired of doing. The only consolation with that is that my wonderful kitty is always there for me, under the blanket. He knows when I'm not feeling well. He at least gets a smile out of me because he'll scoot his butt up against my legs, almost like he wants me to know he's there. Anyway, I sure hope I have more energy when I get up again. Because I really feel like I'm on my last straw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day