New Bag!

Last weekend after my flu shot, I went shopping! I finished buying Christmas gifts for the kids (yes, that wasn't a typo!), and then I went to Target to look for something to use my gift card with from Mandy. I wanted a new bag, so I looked, and found one I loved! I got funny looks from a few people because I had the new bag on the floor, trying to put my oxygen tank in it to see if it fit. It did! It's got so many pockets and such, I don't know what to do with them all!! And, it also has a laptop sleeve in it, so if I decide to bring my laptop anywhere, I can just fit it in the sleeve, and I'm good to go. Now I don't have to buy one of those, either!! So, thanks Mandy! I love my new bag!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Colleen:))

I like the bag..I am looking for a new one as well..I was thinking of looking for one big enough for my
O2 and all..

Did you say...you are done with shopping for Christmas??OMG...You are really on the ball;) Wanna do mine now??
Annette said…
Good looking bag for a good looking woman!
Annette
Cute bag...I love Target!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day