Crappy Saturday

I have felt like crap all day long. It actually started last night. When I got home last night from dinner with my parents and Joanie, I took a bath, got my pjs on, put the oxygen on, and settled on the couch for a few hours watching tv and chatting with phriends. I started getting a bad headache, and by the time I went to bed, I felt awful. I didn't take anything, mainly because I knew the Excedrin would keep me awake. So I went to add water to the bubbler on my oxygen machine, and realized I didn't turn it on!! What a DUH moment!!! I figured that was why I had the headache, and thought that I would probably feel better when I got up in the morning.

Wrong!!

I woke up at 4am because something fell upstairs, and I realized I still had a slight headache. It wasn't enough to get me to go take something for it, and I really regret that decision. When I got up again at 7am to take Revatio, I finally made myself take a Tylenol, since I also had some leg pain. That did help a bit, and I fell back asleep until almost 10am. But, I have still felt like crap all day. I now think that the o2 was part of it, but also the weather. It was rainy on and off all day, and not as cold. I think the barometric pressures dropped or something! My friend, Dee, also told me her sinuses were bugging her from the weather, too. I spent the day trying to get enough fluids, talking to friends, and making a necklace set. I did take a nap in the late afternoon, and felt really hungry when I got up, but still, after eating, I felt queasy like I had all day. And it's now just before midnight, and I still feel BLAH!!! I am going to bed in a few minutes, but I sure hope I feel better tomorrow!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope you feel better tomorrow Colleen...Sunday will be a much better day:))

Take care..

Love & Hugs,
Jen
Nancy said…
Be lazy today (stay in your PJs if you want) and get some rest. Tomorrow you will feel like your self again.
ali said…
Hope today is better!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day